PPC Account Manager in Las Vegas
Levy Online is a full-service digital ad agency in Las Vegas specializing in performance-based online marketing. Our core services of SEM, SEO, programmatic media buying, conversion rate optimization, analytics solutions and marketing consulting are supported by our in-house team of marketing-driven designers and developers. Levy Online shares its facilities with Levy Production Group and Levy Ad Group, the largest production studio and traditional media buying agency in Nevada, uniquely providing clients with exceptional marketing and advertising solutions across all mediums. We challenge our team to be on the forefront of digital marketing and website technologies to separate our clients from the competition and drive results other agencies cannot.
Levy Online is looking for a highly experienced PPC specialist to join our team in Las Vegas. Our next PPC Account Manager will eat, sleep and breathe online marketing. You will own the strategy, relationship and results for the clients you manage. Our elite team of digital marketers are challenged to be on the leading edge of the industry. Equipped with betas, supported by our design/dev team and encouraged to explore new and experimental ad targeting and networks, our PPC Account Managers have absolute freedom as long as they deliver results. We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven individual who thrives in a competitive environment to help grow our book of high profile clients.
This is a full time, in office position, working under our VP of Digital Marketing.
- Build & manage paid digital campaigns across search, display, video and other ad networks
- Effectively create strategy, define goals, manage client expectations and optimize campaigns for continued improvement
- Serve as direct point of contact for all client communication
- Guide designers in developing highly converting landing pages and engaging web banners
- Create and deliver monthly reports in order to prove value to clients on a monthly basis
- Provide recommendations to clients and management clearly and intelligently
- 2 years+ experience directly managing high-budget PPC campaigns
- Expert knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
- Experience with search, display, remarketing/retargeting, video, RLSA, paid social and PLAs/shopping campaigns
- Experience building, managing and optimizing 15+ PPC campaigns simultaneously
- Proven track record of decreasing CPA, increasing ROI and can show real world examples
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
- AdWords Editor power user
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to backup strategy and recommendations with meaningful data
- Experience with advanced lead generation campaigns
- Conversion rate optimization and conversion funnel analysis
- Landing page design best practices and A/B testing experience
- Experience with the entire life cycle of a PPC campaign from identifying client goals, developing a strategy, build and implementation, early optimization and mature account maintenance
- Experience generating granular monthly reports for clients
- Ability to discuss strategy face-to-face with clients and recommend the best solution on the fly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
What would impress us further?
- Experience with DSPs and less-common ad networks
- Advanced Google Analytics setup and configurations
- AdWords/Bing Ads Certified
- Excel macro experience
- Agency experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience working with call tracking solutions ie Marchex, IfByPhone, Mongoose Metrics
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress
- Experience with bid management tools
- Outside of the box thinking
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to become a key player in a continually growing team and to grow your skills and career
- Flexibility to suggest any form of digital advertising that would benefit clients
- Competitive salary
- Fun team environment (relaxed dress code)
- Full benefits package 100% paid by the company for employee
- Located in fabulous Las Vegas, just minutes from the strip and many digital marketing conventions
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate!
If you are up for the challenge and meet the requirements above, apply today!
Please send your resume, along with a cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
This is an in office position. No telecommuting.