As SEO Specialist, you will take on a supporting role across multiple projects managed by a team of Account Managers and SEO Strategists to execute strategies to help clients grow their organic search KPIs.
You have a fundamental knowledge of on-page SEO, technical SEO, local SEO, keyword research, link building, content strategy, competitive analysis, and reporting insights.
Ideally, you’ve worked in a team environment and have experience accomplishing SEO tasks that meet your individual strengths, while being hands on your clients. You have worked with team members to share your knowledge and unique experience.
- Perform keyword research for new content creation and on-page optimization projects
- Optimization of title tags, meta descriptions, heading tags, internal linking, etc.
- Implement Schema Markup
- Optimize and publish content on client websites
- Analyze and generate analytics and keyword ranking reports
- Perform regular audits for client sites and new business opportunities
- Manage and optimize Google My Business profiles
- Manage agency tools for Local SEO including Yext, BrightLocal and Moz Local
- Create detailed, well-constructed deliverables
- Support in-house link building efforts
- Educate yourself and clients on latest developments in organic search and convey potential business impacts
- Support management as needed
- 2+ years experience in a role focused on SEO. (Agency environment is preferred, but not required)
- Understanding of SEO best practices and industry standards
- Working knowledge of SEO tools (SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Technical SEO skills (ability to run website crawls and provide analysis)
- Moderate Experience with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Search Console and other reporting platforms
- Ability to perform keyword research and build a content strategy
- Working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Willing to take initiative and quickly learn/adapt
- Team player with excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills
- Has a passion for SEO and learning new skills
This is a Full-Time (Remote) Position. Compensation based on experience. We offer plenty of opportunity to grow within the company.
How to Apply
Please email a short cover letter about your skills and goals, along with your resume (doc/pdf) to email@example.com