As SEO Account Manager, you will take on a client facing role, managing multiple projects and leveraging a team of specialists to execute strategies to help clients grow their organic search KPIs.
You have a strong foundation in the fundamentals of on-page SEO, technical SEO, local SEO, keyword research, link building, content strategy, competitive analysis, and reporting insights.
In past roles you’ve had experience managing multiple clients in various industries. You’ve effectively identified and delivered a comprehensive SEO strategy, presented reports, and effectively communicating opportunities to key stakeholders to ensure collaboration and execution.
Ideally, you’ve worked in a team environment and have experience assigning tasks to meet the individual strengths of your colleagues, while being hands on with your clients. You have worked with team members to share your knowledge and unique experience.
- Own the SEO strategy and day-to-day interactions with multiple clients
- Create and manage client project plans on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Create detailed, well-constructed deliverables
- Analyze reports and turn them into actionable insights
- Educate yourself and clients on latest developments in organic search and convey potential business impacts
- 4+ years experience in a role primarily focused on SEO. (Client-facing position in an Agency Environment is Preferred)
- Working knowledge of common SEO tools (SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Intimate familiarity with Google Analytics, Search Console and other reporting platforms
- Google Analytics Certified Preferred
- Experience with Google Tag Manager is a plus
- STRONG communication / presentation skills, including PowerPoint deck building and comfortable speaking in front of high-level stakeholders
- Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate vast expertise in one or more of the following:
- Content Strategy / Link Building
- Technical SEO
The ideal candidates are responsible, very detail oriented, team players, organized, fast learners, independent, have good social skills when dealing with clients and colleagues, and good English skills.
We offer plenty of opportunity to grow with us and in the future become responsible for a team. Your salary will grow as you become more valuable to the company.
Our clients are some of the most notable brands in the Las Vegas Valley. Our philosophy is simple and concise: Everything we do is always white hat and always in the clients best interest.
Please email a short cover letter about your skills and goals, along with your resume (doc/pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org